Ban or whatever, we won't stop blogging would we? I can still access the Dashboard, though I can't access blogs... So, I thought I will blog... damn those bureaucrats, who don't even know what a blog is. While you figure out what a blog really is, and if it can a medium of communication for the terrorist, as if....
Anyway we will enjoy some pork...
For for vegetarian visitors, scroll down for some kabuli Chana!!!!
Anyway, Pork curry is the king of all Bachelor foods.
Tastier than any meat around, goes well with any drinks ( even fanta believe me!)
And the recipe, can it get any simpler?? I doubt if you could cook a simpler dish, umm maybe boiling eggs would be slightly simpler, and cooking maggie noodles.
Daal tadka is more complex than Pork curry!!
It takes a long time though..
So how do I cook this simple pork curry?
Before you go on, promise yourself that you will try this out and come back to tell me how it turned out! If you do cook and eat pork...
One kilo Pork, Choose meat with some skin with the fat underneath for cooking fat.
1) In a pot or a pressure cooker put the pork, and about 3 cups of water. Start boiling the water and pork.
2) When you have put the pork for boil, chop two onions roughly, and throw in.
3) Crush 15-16 cloves or one bulb of garlic and about 2 inch finger of ginger, and also throw that into pot.
4) Now add 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder ( use freshly ground cumin powder for best results**), half tsp red chilli powder, half tsp turmeric, 1 tsp meat masala and salt to taste.
5) Keep boiling and let shimmer. Add three tomatoes, roughly chopped. Now till the water dries and gravy becomes consistent and thick as in the picture..
Garnish with Coriander. The food is ready.. Could it have been simpler. I will cook another version and post soon...
This is also my entry to Meena's FMR being hosted by Revathi here, FMR-7.