Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Eggs with pea and potatoes for breakfast


Just another variation of this, I have only added green peas to my favorite breakfast of Eggs on Potatoes.

Fry the Peas first with thinly cut potatoes before even adding onions, take care to spread out even so that they cook uniformly. Since the potatoes are cut small, it will get cooked in a jiffy, add onions with salt to taste and a little pepper and saute for a few minute before breaking 2-3 Eggs over it. Breakfast is ready!

If somebody could tell me where I can get Bacons in Mulund, Thane and thereabouts, i could whip up some amazingly simple Bachelor Dishes...

4 Comments:

Blogger rokh said...

next time try cooking it with sliced long beans. delish and crunchy! that's my way ;)

1/25/2006 05:55:00 PM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger down under in New Zealand. I was surfing the blog world when your blog popped up. A great cooking blog for fellas (like me) who can't cook, to save themselves (hehe)

1/26/2006 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Wow, I've never seen any breakfast egg dish look so inviting! I can't wait to try this. Am adding you to my blogroll. Just found you off of comment section in fullbelly. Love it!!

1/27/2006 01:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ rokh: Which bean? french?? Would love to try out.

@ Kelvin: Kia Ora too pal. Welcome here..

@ Mona: Please do try an it would really be a pleasure to get linked from you.

1/27/2006 09:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home