Sunday, May 28, 2006

Kheema Masala with Potato and Gravy


Something I have wanted to cook and devour for a long time.
I cooked it in pressure cooker so it was quite soft too.
Seemed like the meat was melting in my mouth.
The masala was just right, so was the chilli. The right tikha.
So to say, I am quite tired with a full stomach.
And to think about the workload I have..
And that paper for the fellowship aarrgh...
But I had a good meal.
Awesome meal.
Al kabeer Zindaabaad.
Oh the kheema was al kabeer.
I don't buy kheema from butchers anymore.
I can't wash the kheema, or minched meat, and I am too comfortable eating unwashed meat from local butchers. But, I prefer fresh butcher cut meat for meat chunks, ribs or normal pieces.
Gravied or curried Kheema or minch meat is rare.
People prefer it dry.
I discovered the beauty of gravied kheema recently.
Can I post the recipe tomorrow?
Got some work...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dad loves this dish..n he prepares it pretty well too :-)

5/29/2006 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Tina Jennifer D'Silva said...

Hey Anthony... When are you planning to post the recipe... The pic looks tempting & makes me wanna try this...

6/04/2006 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home