Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Foodblogger’s Meme Around the World

Cyndi of Cyndicooks tagged me with this meme. I love memes, and I though I'd reply the meme soon as i got home today. So, here I am.

This is a fun meme too. This is a meme about food blogs, and here goes:

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:
Polenta coated fish fillets
Beet Chop
Kadhai murgh Afghani

2. A foodblog in your vicinity:

Saffron Trail

3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:

Parn's Foodie' bar
LuluLoves London
Obur Kedi's Turkish cuisine

4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):


Aayi'sRecipe
Vineela's
Pusiva's
Menu Today
Annita's
SpiceHut
Lakshmi's Rasoi
Samithuparu
Saffron Trail
SaffronHut

5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?

I want to tag all the new bloggers above, and some more .LOL

:: SaffronHut
:: Aayi'sRecipe
:: Vineela's
:: Pusiva's
:: Menu Today
:: Annita's
:: SpiceHut(Sonali)
:: Lakshmi's Rasoi
::Samithuparu(Shalini)
:: Saffron Trail(Nandita)
:: SugarsSpices( Priya)
:: Kitchenmate (Karthi Kannan)
:: Sailu and
:: Kalyn of Kalyn's Kitchen

12 Comments:

Blogger Lakshmi said...

thanks

4/06/2006 02:04:00 AM  
Blogger BDSN said...

WOw finally i am able to login to ur comments window...I have been trying from yesterday to post few comments but the comment thing wouldnt open up...Well today got lucky..Thanks for posting my banana muffins here...i thought it wouldnt be apt for a curry mela but hereafter whatever i make is gonna come here...Well for this wk CURRY MELA I have posted peper jeera rasam and eggplant potato curry ..Hope u and ur readers like it...

4/06/2006 02:43:00 AM  
Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'll work on it this weekend.

4/06/2006 08:33:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanx Tony. I'll work it out soon.

4/06/2006 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Lakshmi: pleasure is mine !! :-)

BDSN: I will like it lol.. and yeah, blogger sometimes give starnge problems.. and thx for submitting a recipe for the curry mela.

Kalyn: Thanks to you too for responding...

Pushpa: My pleasure again, and thanks for responding

4/06/2006 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger Lakshmi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/06/2006 05:35:00 PM  
Blogger Lakshmi said...

Anthony,
this week for curry mela my recipe is
http://myrasoi.blogspot.com/2006/04/chinta-chiguru-pappu.html

4/06/2006 05:37:00 PM  
Blogger Shalini said...

Tony,

Thanks for tagging! Here goes my meme...
http://samithuparu.blogspot.com/2006/04/foodbloggers-meme-around-world.html

4/06/2006 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger Menu Today said...

Hi,
Thanx for tagging me. I will work on this soon.

4/06/2006 05:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Lakshmi and Shalini.. Thnks for supporting the curry mela.

MenuToday: take your time... ;-)

4/06/2006 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger Vineela said...

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for ur great effort.
I will be sending my meme soon.
Vineela

4/07/2006 01:17:00 AM  
Blogger Lakshmi said...

thanks for tagging me up.

4/10/2006 06:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home