Saturday, January 14, 2006

CulinLinkus 1-Culinary Links for a weekend

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have come here via the links I had left on your comments, sorry that it looked like a spam to you. A warm Welcome here, anyway. The links were left, not with any false intention , because, you would have followed via profile anyway if I left a comment. But since I was blog hopping, and I didn't want to forget where I went, at least those who pay me a visit, I left the link, just so that I can track back from referrals, other wise the referral would have only returned a lot of my Profiles. Hope you understand. And I hope you will like my blog. I will link most of you next sunday. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------



I thought I will blog hop some and link some recipes that I liked and am sure you will all like.

This mutton chops from Mydhaba looked like it would jump out of the screen, which is of course what you will want too.
And when I saw this minestrone-soup at chaipani's, I realize how long I haven't had soups because I feel so full after a soup I can hardly enjoy the food which is because I so much love soup that I have to finish off the whole bowl, oh the chimney soup at Bar-B-Q's in Kolkata was so filling and yummy.

When I was in bangalore for a short while, I fell in love with the Sukh and Shanti Sagars and the Rava idli with sagu would forever remain etched in that part of my memory that registers tastes. I never had the courage to try cooking it though, until I saw how easy it could be to prepare rava idli at Atabela's, and how yummy it looked.... I am gonna ring up my friend Raghu for a treat. He also makes nice rava Idli.

By now everybody must have known my two love in the food world.. Potatoes and eggs and when I saw this Egg Burji with a twist, I say, hey who is this Lady?

Now I don't remember if I have ever tried mango cake, but this looks damn enticing.

My home town is just 3 hour away from the Burmese border, and I have been there for shopping but I have never tried Burmese food, when I stumbled into this excellent Recipe,Burmese Khao Suey , I heard the small voice in my head say, "hey when are you gonna try it out?"

I took a long time to get the cauliflower curry just right and It was a delight to try out priya's Gobi masala.

If you have party tonight, try this cheese souffle out.

Now, haven't you tried Parna's baked Tuna yet??

And thank Ashwini for posting this tilgul recipe on Shankranti.

And check out our Godmother Indira's Menu for the Shankranti.

Did I say Meenal Cooks the best daal ?Believe me......

Did I mention Soup, ah! Try out Shyamala's Soup carrot soup here. Of course we all know SRE.

Since I am thinking of cooking lasagna today, try out this pasta from Cesar.

Try also Rashmi's besan ke laddoo and Let me end the linking post with Meena's Parathas.

And my love for vegetables and meat can be summed up with this Delicious Concoction from Haverchuck's.

And for the weekened proceed to Kalyn's for weekend Herbs.... but don't forget this Recipe too.

Technorati tag::

15 Comments:

Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/14/2006 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/14/2006 09:43:00 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/14/2006 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/14/2006 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

kalyn.. Have replied to you..
@ Sam.. Thanks a lot for pointing that... Will keep in mind..

1/14/2006 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Sorry for deleting the links.. It was because I have taken the Point.
kalyn.. got your reply too :-)

1/14/2006 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger Ashwini said...

Thanks Anthony for adding my tilgul to your list! Though I would have thought a seafood lover like you would have liked the fish curry. Its a wonderful compilation I must say. You have taken care of all our foodie needs!!

1/14/2006 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Again then - a hearty welcome to the food blogging community .

Good luck with your new site
And have a lovely 2006

Sam

1/15/2006 03:57:00 AM  
Blogger Pandhu said...

hey great thing that you actually got the interesting recipies out for all.
I really thought that you were spamming..
hahaa..
but its ok..
Have a great Pongal.
Cheers.

1/15/2006 07:21:00 AM  
Blogger Sury said...

Anthony, cool idea for a post. It's good to get a roundup of so many blogs and recipes at one place. I hope you continue with this feature. Have a great weekend!

1/15/2006 10:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Ashwini: Ah! I had to honor Shankranti... wil link the fish next weekend...K

@ Sam: Thank you again Sam Breach..

@ RevaTechnic: Sorry about that... I was a way to track back referral.. otherwise i only get my profile page as the referral..

@ Suri: been my pleasure.. will be there every weekend.. Look forward to it and spread the word..

1/15/2006 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger yum said...

Hi Anthony....

Nice site you have here. Your future wife is lucky to have a guy who likes cooking so much :)

1/16/2006 08:41:00 PM  
Blogger Ujwala Prabhu said...

like the way you made the post with all the exciting food links. thanks for including one from mine.

1/17/2006 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

@ YUM: *Blushes* lol.. I know and if she turns to be one who likes cooking as much as I do, we will have to have separate kitchens... otherwise we will end up fighting.

@ Ujwala, It was my pleasure Ujwala..

1/18/2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Vineela said...

hi,
i like the way ur gathering recipes as a single drop and giving it to us like a ocean. good job.
vineela
http://www.vineelascooking.blogspot.com

3/14/2006 06:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home