Monday, January 16, 2006

Meme From Panama...

The "Seven" MeMe

Thank you Chef Melissa, for tagging me.. I guess I have done the same meme or somewhat similar, so let me be more creative and think of what I hadn't written then ;-)


7 Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Learn Tai Chi.
2. Start my own Company.
3. Retire into a Big farm with plantations and animals.
4. Start Saving money.
5. Learn more languages. *borrowed from Melissa, I already speak 5*
6. See that Manipur becomes the most prosperous State in India.
7. 2nd MBA from an Ivy League School in US.


7 Things I Cannot Do (or things I do NOT enjoy doing):

1. Float/swim on my back.
2. Watch blood and gore.
3. Stop using Credit cards.
4. Stay up all night.
5. Start a day without my morning cup of Tea
6. Stand Liars, ever.
7. WAIT for anything, am quite impatient but I am learning.


7 Things that Attracted Me to Blogging:

1. Unknown people coming to comment.
2. Seeing my views getting published for the world to see.
3. Learning how bad I am at writing and learning to improve.
4. Reading other blogs and making blogging friends.
5. That there ios no boundary what I want to write.
6. That I could tell about Manipur.
7. That people actually cook what I post here...

7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. How you doing?
2. That's great!!
3. How was it?
4. What the F***?
5. Don't be the football of someone else' Opinion!
6. Now, listen!
7. How is the Market today? (stock market)


7 Books I Love:
1. The bridges of madison county, Robert James Waller
2. Roots, Alex Haley
3. The Good Earth, Pearl S. Buck
4. To Kill a Mocking bird, Harper Lee
5. Who moved my cheese, Spencer Johnson ( It changed my Life)
6. Gone with the winds, Margaret Mitchell 7. Catch-22, Joseph Heller.

7 Movies I Watch Over and Over:
1. Roman Holiday.
2. Casablanca.
3. The Sound of Music.
4. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
5. Forrest Gump.
6. Gladiator.
7. Life is Beautiful.

7 Bloggers I’m Tagging:

Meena of HookedonHeat
VKN of Mydhaba
Sury of Lima-Delhi
Tina
Kalyn
Nupur
And Shyamala of Food, In the main

8 Comments:

Blogger Sury said...

Thanks for tagging me, Anthony, though I am at a loss regarding what to list :P. And in case you think you write badly, you are mistaken. I enjoy reading your posts a lot, especially your humour. The recipes are lovely too, and that's the reason people cook them. So please continue the good show :)

1/17/2006 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Swamy VKN said...

Dear Antony - I have been reading through your seven meme for a while now. You are a wonderful personality :-) I liked your love towards Manipur, your statement that to see Manipur the most prosperous state in India. WOW! great thoughts pal, your love towards to your motherland is too visible everywhere in your blog.

Secondly, it is exactly what I too am going to do in exactly 4 years time, that is to retire from my fulltime job into a big farm with plantations and animals.

Thank you for the tag Anthony. I may take some time to post on that, but will do that as soon as possible. Time is the scarcest thing in my world these days.

1/17/2006 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger Shammi said...

Thanks for tagging me, Anthony :) I've done my duty too!

1/18/2006 04:08:00 AM  
Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Hey, you are the second one to tag me for this. However I haven't done it yet, so I will just do it for the two of you combined. Warning, I am a little behind on my memes so it make take me more than a week to get to it. Don't worry, I will not forget.

1/18/2006 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

@ Sury: Thank you Sury, for the nice words.. But I do keep trying... And I am so glad you enjoy my posts.. Oh, and you can take your time.. it was god fun writing the Meme, and you will too believe me....

1/18/2006 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

@ Mellissa: It was my pleasure doing the meme and spreading it.. And I speak some Indian languages like Assamese, Manipuri, Hindi, English, a little rusty Espanol(un poco), Can understand Bengali, thinking of learning German..

1/18/2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Thanks VKN and its great that we share that retiring part, though 4 years is too soon for me.. LOL and of course, time is the scariest thing... Yesterday my boss was behind my Back when i blog hopping, and I had some urgent work.. Of course I had completed the work by day end, but I didn't get any Pat on the back....

1/18/2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

@ Shyam, My pleasure Shyama...

@ Kalyn.. please do take your Time.. and expect a nice little herb from Manipur for the weekend

1/18/2006 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home