Friday, September 01, 2006

Curry Mela Reminder!!

It is already time for the Curry Mela again!!
Open the Fridge, Pick up your ladle~ Send in your entries!!

Just a word, I have some people coming over for some Brainstorming session on a new Internet venture I am contemplating, which might take up the whole weekend, in which case I will host the Curry Mela a little later than usual!! or Postpone it to next weekend, but send in your entries nonetheless..

Hurry Up!

Oh! the venture? My Blog readers will of course be the first ones to know, and You will of course review It.... Comming soon!

And BTW, my dear readers, Will you Please change your RSS Feeds to the feedburner feed that I have provided. Just click any of the feed buttons on the left hand bar to subscribe to your respective feed reader. I can see that there are 18 bloglines subscriber, who are still subscribing to the old atom feed. My Feed,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sudha said...

Anthony, here is my entry to the curry mela..
http://mysamayal.blogspot.com/2006/08/ulundhu-urundai-morkozhambu_6396.html
Thanks..

9/02/2006 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger Prema Sundar said...

Here is my entry to the curry mela
http://premascookbook.blogspot.com/2006/09/stuffed-brinjal-curry.html
thanks.

9/02/2006 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Cyndi said...

Anthony, this isn't an entry to the curry mela, though I promise I'll join in sometime. You may have already been tagged by someone else, but now you're tagged by me. This is for a really fun meme that's literally making its way around the world. My post about it is here . Have fun with it!

9/03/2006 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home