Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back to Work, and Blogging

Had a very long week..
I am glad I could rush home.
But all the wailing and crying and consoling in the home atmosphere dampened my good mood self to a great extent. I missed my aunt as much as everybdy else, but I only prayed that her soul rests in peace.

Mostly I was away on errands, shopping pooja materials, and going far off to give invitation for the Shradh. Home was gloomy. I am not too used such emotional cyclones.
And my heart ached for my two cousins that she left behind.
They were the reason I rushed home.
I attended the last rites, and then rushed back to work. I will miss the shradh, but then since I was in another very important rite. And life must go on eh!

I had some recipes I couldn't post earlier.
I will start with stuffed capsicum.
And Curry Mela will continue.
Rush in your entries...


PS: The last post, was my hundreth post, I just noticed on my dashboard.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Antony..good to have you back. Death in the family is a stressful situation, and I guess everyone deals with it differently.

4/25/2006 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Sury said...

So glad to see you back and blogging. Hugs :).

4/26/2006 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger RP said...

Happy to see you back Anthony. Thanks for the update.

4/26/2006 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Gini: thanks a lot, for the kind words.. I am also glad I am back with you all.

Sury: Thanks a lot buddy.. i am also glad i am back.. Will be onto full time blogging again...

RP: It was my pleasure.. and thnks

4/26/2006 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home